We actually go rid of the brown lab. He was really aggressive towards other dogs. (it was hard because his old owners trained him to be a really good watch dog. (too aggressive for us) He is now with another family.
I see my question has already been answered. He is really cute. Yes, we totally have to do a girl's night sometime soon. After all, it is 5 YEARS since we first went to EA. We're old! Those were such fun times, we definately need a reunion!
what a fun addition! Dusty is sure that I'm going to get a dog while he is away, but I don't know the first thing about buying (or taking care of) a dog by myself. But he is SO CUTE...i want one!
haha, I guess everyone had the same question. I was going to see what happened to the lab, guess that makes sense. I love boxers. But its too hott here to have an outside dog! Yeah for puppies. Okay, so I miss you, when are we going to have a mini girls weekend??!!
Ahh, I love your baby boxer! I have one myself, and everyday I look at him and see the cutest darn thing ever in him! Boxers always have the cutest faces and personalities even when they get old. He is such a cutie!
7 comments:
he is so cute!!!
What a little cutie!! What's his name? I love Boxers so much and as puppies they are the cutest! Do you still have the chocolate lab?
We actually go rid of the brown lab. He was really aggressive towards other dogs. (it was hard because his old owners trained him to be a really good watch dog. (too aggressive for us) He is now with another family.
Our dog's name is Boomer.
I see my question has already been answered. He is really cute. Yes, we totally have to do a girl's night sometime soon. After all, it is 5 YEARS since we first went to EA. We're old! Those were such fun times, we definately need a reunion!
what a fun addition! Dusty is sure that I'm going to get a dog while he is away, but I don't know the first thing about buying (or taking care of) a dog by myself. But he is SO CUTE...i want one!
haha, I guess everyone had the same question. I was going to see what happened to the lab, guess that makes sense. I love boxers. But its too hott here to have an outside dog! Yeah for puppies. Okay, so I miss you, when are we going to have a mini girls weekend??!!
Ahh, I love your baby boxer! I have one myself, and everyday I look at him and see the cutest darn thing ever in him! Boxers always have the cutest faces and personalities even when they get old. He is such a cutie!
Post a Comment