Thursday, July 17, 2008

One more down....






Well this past weekend we participated in another triathlon! We really enjoye doing them. This one was a tuff one for both of us. The swim was longer than normal,(my weak event not Spencer's)the bike was rough roads with a lot of hills, and the run was a nice 1 1/2 miles down hill then a tuff 1 1/2 mile UP hill to finish! that tri definatly earned the name of the steelhead triathlon! We had lots of fun and enjoyed the company. Spencer's sister, Jessica and her husband(and son) came down along with our friends Aaron and Alisha(and son), my brother Justin, and more friends from SV did it. We are now training for tri in the pines in Aug!

7 comments:

Mendy said...

Marlee, didn't you take 1st place?? Congrats!! I'm love that you and Spencer run these together! You two are in great shape to pull all these races off. Hope to see you soon... it's been forever!

taytum said...

Triathlon? I went for walk around the block this evening and that about did me in...I feel pathetic....oh, and huge too.

Mary Anne said...

wowzers that's pretty impressive! I'm pretty sure this is Dusty's dream for him and I...we'll see if I can EVER get the swim down. I'm seriosuly so impressed by anyone who does these! I would probably die at my first one. Dusty had a blast doing a couple this summer. Poor guy just has a pregnant out of shape wife at the moment!

If I only had a good trainer like you to kick my butt in gear!

Flint and Jan said...

You are amazing! Love you!
Jan

Jess said...

Good job you are amazing!

Unknown said...

Hey Marlee!! Looks like life is going great for you...and triathlons?? YOU beast!! way to go!

THE POTTLES said...

You guys are nuts. That looks like fun though. Let me know how you guys do in august? I also love your new addition. He is so cute.