Everyone needs to try this!!! It could be fun ---
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory and your first impression that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember--it can be funny, weird, awkward, random, etc.!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.
This could be fun! I know it's kinda old doing things like this after a while, BUT I look forward to your comments!!! This could be fun.
8 comments:
I actually remember the very first time I met you. It was right outside of my apartment at Goodman's freshman year. A bunch of us Goodmans girls loaded up in a car to go pay our rent and I was sitting on your lap in the front seat (the car was full). A Rascall Flats song came on the radio and you started singing to it and I remember thinking, this girls voice is AMAZING!!! Other fun memories... playing nerts, relief society sleepovers, kickball at the clocktower.
you have no boobs...nuff said.
I'll bet YOU don't remember the first time I saw you, but I do! First time was in 8th grade when we (St. David) played your volleyball team (SVMS) for the "Cal League Championship" game and we (surprisingly) won! The 2nd time I saw you was (again) at the Cal League Track & Field finals in 8th grade. I ran the 100m with you and you came in a VERY close 2nd place and you weren't very happy about that. :/
It was fun to get to know you better at EAC volleyball camps and then finally going to EAC! You are a fun, beautiful girl! :)
Okay, so this may not be the first time I met you but I guess I am old and have a bad memory or at least this stands out in my mind the most..
A few Christmas ago, when we were all together at the big Forsberg's, I remember you came and sat outside with me for dinner. We had a great conversation and I can remember thinking that you are such a great addition to the family. I also remember the white elephant exchange that year and us laughing about something (not sure what) but I was greatful to have another easy going person to chat with.
I wish we got to all hang out more. Everyone is so busy and it's been hard, but excuses aside, I'm glad that you are a blogger so that I can get to know you a little bit better by reading snipets in your life!
I love the memory you left on my blog. That was so funny. Remember when I just came into your apartment and basically lived with you guys for the rest of the year that was pretty fun. I had all my clothes over there in the family room in piles. The couch was my life. Remember when we all the girls in the apartment went to the halloween dance in these crazy clothes and we won and you got to dance with spencer and I danced with Sean. That was so much fun. I have more but I won't take up to much room. Good times in college.
The first time I met you I as walking in the ditch in front of the Clawson's, with Brek. Then all of the sudden this girl came out of nowhere and started to throw cow crap at us. This was quite shocking for a little boy from California.
The first time I met you was when you and Spencer met Sean and I at a restaurant for dinner. I remember liking you instantly and thinking, "finally, Spencer has found someone that I can get along with!" That was really important to me since Spencer and I have always been so close I wanted to be good friends with his wife too and before you Marlee there weren't too many that I thought I could be good friends with!!
I am like you...how can I just pick one?!! Okay, I will say playing hot lava for hours and hours in your basement, and I dont know why I remembered this right now, but remember when we gave Paco that laxative chocolate bar on the alamagordo bball tourney?!!!!! Then used the chinese food to say we had tummy aches, just to hear him say..."I know, I was on the toilet all night long!!!" Hahahahahahahaha. I think that was the funniest thing I can remember. SO WORTH IT TOO! That guy had it coming to him. lol Too many good memories.
Post a Comment