Friday, October 3, 2008

GO D-Backs!



Last weekend Spencer and I went to Phoenix. We had a really REALLY fun time! My favorite was just not having to worry about anything. No hurry to get back home, nothing going on, no plans, etc. It was great. (That doesn't happen around here) Friday night, we went to the Diamondback's game with some of our bestest friends Sammy and Jared. I ran with her at PV and we both got married and our hubby's get a long great and its so fun! It seemed like everytime we were going up to Phoenix they were going to be out of town or Spencer and I had something going on. It was fun to meet for dinner and go to the game. Saturday morning we got up and went to two of our nephews soccer games, sports authority, michael's, and ate lunch at olive garden. We planned to leave around 4 Saturday afternoon, until we stopped by my brother and sister-in-laws house. Our plans changed...... The boys babysat and watched a movie while Stephanie (sis-in-law) and I went shopping. We didn't end up leaving until 9:30 that night. We got to see Spencer's parents before we left which is always a treat (they were out of town). Thanks everyone for making it a fun weekend, we really enjoyed seeing friends and family.

4 comments:

Tyler and Bryna said...

I love you Waddie!!

Kara said...

It's nice to not have a plan sometimes and just do whatever, sounds like a good trip!

Anonymous said...

sounds like fun...we never even knew you were in town!!!

Jonesfaminaz said...

I am not going to take it personal that we didn't get a phone call! Maybe next time! Laura