Monday, September 29, 2008

Better Late than EVER....


So Yeah it's late!! Spencer and I celebrated our 2 year being married!! (Sept 16) CRAZY, but very exciting! I can't believe how fast time has gone! It seriously has been the best two years of my life!! Spencer is my best friend! I LOVE YOU BABE!!!
The day of our anniversary we had to work all day then I had a volleyball game in Tucson that night! I didn't get to see him all day! When I got home from Tucson (11pm)I had a really funny/sweet card on my car. Then when I got home Spencer made me dinner (pizza) and had a dozen roses for me! What a guy!!
We decided to celebrate our anniversary that following Saturday. We went to Tucson that morning. We had a BLAST!! Here is a sneak peak of our "anniversary"

We went to the Zoo. HONESTLY we had a really great time!

We packed a picnic and went acorss the street to a park!!

Then we went to costco, triathlon store, mall, and Jordan's baseball game. After we went out to dinner. We have had a very eventful past 2 years! I love BABE!! I look forward to all the memories in the future!

6 comments:

russandkatie said...

Happy Anniversary! Looks like you guys had a great time! You guys are such a GREAT couple!!!

Jessica said...

Happy Anniversary!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!! I am glad you had fun!

Kara said...

Happy 2 year! Goes by fast, huh? :)

Haymore Family said...

happy anniversary! i remember your wedding very well and i hated that time of my life alot! i was fat and my feet were swollen....ahh memories!

larissa said...

you guys always make my day!!! I'm so glad I was there to see it all from the beginning. miss you guys