Well today was Elder Jared Haymore's talk in sacrament meeting. He is a WONDERFUL job. I was VERY impressed. He will make an amazing missionary! After we all had a fun time eating TONS of food and cookies (I had like 9) at my Parents house. Hope you enjoy some of the many pictures.
Of course we can't have a family function with the Boy's starting a little basketball, football, or baseball game.
Elder Haymore.... Girls I know he is good looking just wait 2 years!! 

Part of the Family eating. He had a lot of support from lots of friends and family!!! It was a blast!!
Kids just want to have fun!
What a great group of friends... The ones that have not got married yet or aren't already on missionsJared will be a great missionary! We are so excited for him! It will be a LOT different around here with out him. Nobody to have come help with yard work, tease the nieces and nephews, and just his fun personality will be missed. It was so cute watching my little brother with Jared to day. He cried the entire sacrament meeting, wanted to eat by him, stand with him, EVERYTHING!! Soak it up I guess. We are excited for him and know he will work hard!!! LOVE you Jared!!
2 comments:
He's seriously going to be such a great missionary! But we're going to miss him!
he did such a good job on his talk, he has changed alot, it gives us hope for troy! jk kinda! And i lost one of my best babysitters too! I was so proud of him though awesome kid!
Post a Comment