
You can still sign up!!! Bisbee stair climb is coming up! Anybody that is interested I have room for you to stay!! It's only a 5k with 1000 stairs. Last year was my first year doing it. I hope to do it ever year now! It was a fun/ good workout. You do NOT have to run. Of course you always have your die hards but about half of the people walk it. It is really laid back and fun for the entire family. Click here for more information and registration.
http://www.bisbee1000.org/
p.s. You can't use the excuse "I'm not in shape, or I haven't trained." Because I have not done anything for a GOOD while! I am going to run today for the first time in 3 weeks.
Let me know if your in!!
5 comments:
Yeah Yeah, you'll still kick all our booties. I need to just sign up so there is no backing out now, although I still could even after signing up... ;)
Marlee you have to stop saying "I haven't trained well, I haven't done anything in a while" because it just makes us feel even worse when you end up kicking our butts ;) Like you are going to do in the stair run but I signed up anyways. Can't wait!!!
that actually would be a fun thing to do as a family...knowing that you don't have to run the whole thing :) Heaven knows I would pass out on the steps! And I'm sure that even after your 3 week break you are in better shape than a good majority of...the world! you're awesome Marlee!
Good Luck on the race!
I am majoring in something with exercise. It was Exercise & Wellness at ASU but in California they have it broken down to 6 different majors in the Kinesiology department
you know you have inspired me to run one of these marathons one day! of course when i am able to! my baby bump is growing i feel like laffy taffy! haha
Post a Comment