That us at the start of the Race
That's Amanda
Here is Katie
That's my Mama
It's me
WE ARE ALL DONE!!! YEAH!!Spencer and my bil Russ came later with the kids. What troopers and they did a great job cheering us on! Thanks guys! All of us made it under an hour!! I was so proud!!! I actually beat my time from last year, that was exciting. After the stair climb we went and got Pizza. Yes, I was starving!! That afternoon we went to the stake Fall festival and ate tons of cotton candy and snow cones!!
We deserved it!!
Then we went up to my parents house and got to see the baby pigs and all the chickens. Then.. That night we had a great time relaxing. Russ and Katie thanks for making it a fun weekend.
It's not over.......
Sunday I got to go with my Parents to see one of my best friends/ cousin that just returned from her mission!!! Yes Ladies and Gents....
Here She is BRITTNEY JONES!!!
(Tony, Kristal, Me, BRITTNEY)It was so good to see her!! She did an amazing job on her talk and boy I am soo-> happy she is home!!
6 comments:
I told remember Shane! How fun, the race looks awesome! You know my favorite has always been hills!
I am so jealous that you saw Brittney! You don't even know...oh I'm so happy though that you did. I owe you big time for having such a cool cousin and for introducing me to her. Isn't her accent HILARIOUS?! It kills me. Man you are one awesome girl Marlee...all those races and fun things you do. Way to go!
Your races seriously AMAZE me! Good job. That's so fun that you got to see Brittany. I miss her!
Good job on the race! I really wish I had followed through with doing it instead of going up to Mesa to see the guys stink it up... j/k guys (not like they'll read it anyways..) :)
Oh I didn't know Brittany was back! I'm excited to see her and hear her accent! Impressive race man, I would love to do something like that.
Who is that stud in that picture with you, Kristal and Brittney? Oh wait, that's me!
Post a Comment