Thursday, November 6, 2008

I'm to sexy...















Looking good SPENCER!!! Spencer rode his bike to work this morning and lets just say........ "It was freaken freezing, but it was fun." - Spencer Forsberg



I walked in the bathroom and caught him stretching! I had to take a picture... especially in his beautiful pants! I love you Spencer!!






Also this past weekend was another fun weekend! Friday was Halloween.. which we didn't celebrate as much as I like to. We missed the AWESOME Halloween dinner at my Mom's and didn't hand out candy or dress up. No lie I was a little bummed!!! This is what we did do.....



ANOTHER TRIATHLON!!



We Drove to Casa Grande Friday for a triathlon Saturday morning. We did get to stop and eat in Tucson where a lot of people were dressed up. That was fun. We stayed in a really cool Hotel that night. Not going to lie.. I was a little weirded out when I realized we were the only ones in the ENTIRE hotel. That was a little creepy... plus is was out in the middle of NO WHERE!!! It was nice and after I learned the history of the hotel it became awesome. It was actually where the Giants (the baseball team) stayed while training. It is REALLY old but cool! They have really done a lot to keep it nice and modern.


Then Saturday morning came quick! I had been sick that week with some stomach virus and was recovering but determined to do the tri. I had a great time besides the swim and LOVE the run course!! My time improved a lot from last year which was exciting! It was fun to be able to do it with my SIL Jessica, Bro Justin, BIL Landon, and friend JJ. The next one will be Rocky Point!!!



9 comments:

Garet and Amanda said...

what place did you get? I know you did good and didn't want to post it to brag. I am sorry I never called you and asked how you did....bad sister. I thought alot about you guys that day though. I really wish I could have done it!!! MAN what a let down!!....and stomach virus?????uh huh?

Garet and Amanda said...

i forgot to add...spencer, you do look sexy in your pants!!!!

russandkatie said...

that's awesome Marlee, congrats!!!

russandkatie said...

I can't even comment on Spencer's outfit...

Melissa said...

Good old casa grande. I sometimes miss that place. Amanda was telling me a few weeks ago about the Bisbee stair climb, and I think that that would be totally fun to do. Maybe next year. Nice pictures of Spencer, too!

TroyandWhit said...

Marlee!!!! love you and miss you!!! i hope things are going well, it looks like you guys are having a blast!!!

Kara said...

Marlee, you make us lood bad. Thank goodness Spencer makes up for that... J/K Spence!!!! lol ;)

Jessica said...

You did awesome in the tri! Spence--I wish you woulda worn that outifit while I was there so I coulda seen it live!!

Steph and Keith said...

LOVE THE OUTFIT SPENCER!!! That is hillarious!!! And way to go on another triathelon!