Sunday, November 9, 2008

Sad Day!!

Well I/We NEVER thought that this day would actually come!!! We said Good Bye to that Maverick!
For those of you that didn't know, Spencer has a LOVE for old cars. This was the car he got when he turned 16. It was literally his Baby! It was full of memories and good times!
"After watching the man drive away in my car... I could have cried."- Spencer




p.s. Don't think he had to get rid of it, he got a new toy!! 66 Mustang (pictures will be posted later)

10 comments:

Jessica said...

That is truly a sad day...to think of all the sacrifices I had to make so Spence could have that car. I feel like a part of me is gone now too.

Kara said...

Could have cried? Common, we all know he did... :)

russandkatie said...

let's just clarify, did you say "the car Spence got when he turned 16"???

THE POTTLES said...

Awe man that is sad!! But exciting for you marlee I bet don't tell spencer that I said that! Ha Ha Ha!! JK

Anonymous said...

I never thought we'd see the day....our condolences Spence!

Mary Anne said...

AWWW! I did't even know he liked old cars...how sad is that? but even more sad that he had to get rid of his BABY! my goodness...

Well can't wait to see the new toy he got! Way to go on another tri. Love those pictures of spence in his biking gear!

Steph and Keith said...

I can't believe it's actually gone! I'm sure he'll gain comfort in looking at the new "baby". We look forward to seeing it!

Haymore Family said...

oh that is too funny! i wish i could have been there to see him cry! cause we all know he did!

laurdacooj said...

Marlee- you are so cute! I just read your whole page and couldn't stop, you are too sweet!
We had fun hanging out with you guys for a little bit a few weeks ago... we need to do it again- longer this tme;) ha ha! Congratulations on all your tri's - you rock!
p.s. tell Spencer hubba-hubba on the bike outfit:) thats great that you got pictures, I'm going to have to do that one of these days! I'll show Russ your blog later:)

larissa said...

i think i remember cruising in the maverick in glendale... pretty sure spencer was blasting rap music one night. you'll have to ask him.