We made sure we got up there in time for a Rhino ride and some sledding!


Once it got cold we went inside and played more waiting until midnight!
We had a dance Party..

Played Cards..

(check out Spencer in the back ground)Some people took naps...

(EVERY New Years I have spent with Spencer he has fallen asleep)Then we all Celebrated with sparkling cider!
The Next day we decided to get up early and go for a rhino ride.
(Does it look like Spencer and I, it was 25 degrees)

Then we decided to have some fun getting pulled on the ice by the rhino. It was seriously sooo fun!

Little Madi was very good and seemed to have a fun time too.

7 comments:
your new camera takes great pictures! looks like you had tons of fun!!!
SO FUN!!!
That pic of Spencer in the background is hilarious! Was he yawning? Haha! We need to see you guys soon, please? I need to hold little Madi!
Looks like a TON of fun! I LOVE the cabin when it has snow! We need to go sometime...Flint doesnt believe me that it really snows there! Great pics!
looks like fun. hey random, remember our halloween party? that was so super fun!
Fun! That picture with Spencer in the back is way too funny for words. I'm so glad you pointed it out because I may have just missed it! That girl is so stinking cute...your new camera seems to be doing it's job well :)
Fun! i love your pictures! I think little Madi looks liker her Auntie Megs! She's so cute! Your family looks so happy!
Post a Comment