For some reason I like this picture.... She sucks her left thumb and pulls her headband over her face with her right hand.
Still LOVES her baths!! She got to take a bath in her Nana's kitchen sink!! Lucky its big!
She loves watching TV
Just the past couple nights she has started to sleep with this rabbit blanket. It's now in the Wash.
We LOVE this little munchkin!
9 comments:
LOVE those eyelashes in the last picture.
I agree with Jess those eyelashes are great
Those are the cutest pictures! I can't believe how big she has gotten!
she's adorable!!!!
she is too adorable--can't wait to see her this week. wish I had her eyes and eyelashes...
Marlee she is precious! I'm a sucker for a thumb sucker!
she is so stinkin cute!!! I love the pictures. You NEED to stop by and see us when you come up!!!
Marlee, these pictures are so cute! I didn't realize how long that girls eyelashes were. She is a beauty though. I miss her and can't wait to see her. We haven't seen you guys in a long time!!!!
She is adorable!
Post a Comment