Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Mi Casa Es Su Casa...

Last week Spencer had to go to D.C. for work. Madi and I had a good time hanging out but a better time when my Mother-in-law and Sister-in-law came and stayed with us. We had a fun trip to Wal-mart and lunch. We enjoyed making bread, sewing, knitting (I watched), making fudge (I made 5 pounds and have eaten myself just about sick), working out, reading, and just enjoying eachother's company!! I am so sad that I didn't get any pictures! I had intentions!
I am so lucky my in-laws come and visit us in Sierra Vista. It's so fun to have them come for random weekends, work, runs/triathlons, and family time. I love that we all get a long so well. We don't have to entertain because we just enjoy being around eachtother and catching up.
Thanks Frank (Spencer's Dad) for coming last weekend and Jess (Spencer's Sister) and Diana (Spencer's Mom)!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

It was lots of fun! Next time we will have to do embroidery projects!