I spy with my little eye.... Madi's arm! She still loves to sleep with her head covered. It makes me laugh!

This was her on St. Patrick's Day. Don't you love the drool!

Aunt Jessica let us use this toy and Madison loves it!. We have connected a lot of toys to it and she plays in it for a good while.

Yes, she still sucks her thumb when she is tired. She really likes to have a blanket or her bunny in her hand but her dress worked this time.

This is Madi's adopted Grandpa Brooks. He lived down the street from us before we moved, but we had him over for dinner on Easter.

Madi likes to watch baby Einstein. It keeps her occupied for a little while.
This is what Madi is doing:Still rolling everywhere!!
Does Push-ups/ planks- NO JOKE!! I am trying to get it on video. Its funny!
Gets on her hands and knees and rocks back and forth
Just started eating baby food: Cereal, squash, green beans, loves sucking on celery sticks, and eats graham crackers (makes a HUGE mess)
Starting to spit up more and more! I thought it was suppose to stop soon!
LOVES going outside
She also loves swimming. (she puts her head under too)
5 comments:
Oh she is ADORABLE! She's so dainty and girly and I love it. :)
Oh I miss seeing cute Maddie! I know it hasn't been that long since you moved, but I think it's more the thought that I just won't see you next door anymore. :'( We'll have to actually make an effort at seeing each other now! ;)
let's see those push ups!! sounds super cute!
We would love for you guys to visit that would be awesome!!! give me a call when you guys get into town! you can stop by or we can meet you somewhere.
I still can't believe I haven't seen Madi yet! She gets cuter and cuter. We are seriously going to have to make a visit....unless you guys want to see the sights of Oregon?? It would be fun! Good luck with the new house!
Post a Comment