Friday morning we got up to leave and looked outside to this....
Yeah CRAZY!! Are you kidding it is the end of APRIL!! It snowed all morning, it was still snowing when we left to Thatcher at 9:30. We decided to make it a weekend trip and I was worried we were going to freeze in Thatcher.We met up with Spencer's Bro and Sis-in-law right when we got there. It was Keith's (Spencer's Bro) birthday so we had fun celebrating it in the mountains. We went on a picnic and a nice little hike. The weather was perfect with a Jacket.
Madi, Keith, Steph, Amanda, Paige, Spencer, Conner, Hunter, Spencer, Tyler, Tanner, & CaitlynAfter our hike we stopped by Pres. Spencer W. Kimball's house. We had to take a picture with the Spencer's infront.
Then the reason for the entire trip!! We thought it would be fun to have all the Forsberg's come to the Open house. We were right! It was a blast and wonderful. I couldn't help but look around the celestial room and feel so blessed to be part of such a wonderful family. You don't often get the chance to have almost everyone there together. The last time we were all in the temple together was for our wedding almost 4 years ago. The kids weren't there so that was a special experience to watch there faces and excitement.
The Temple was seriously small but so elegant and perfect! Spencer pointed out to me that this is probably where Madison will get married unless we have some drastic move. We know that's a LONG time away but it will be exciting.We had a wonderful weekend and can't wait to make MANY visits back! Thanks Amanda and Garet for letting us all come stay.
I had to include this picture... Garet and Amanda made us Juicy Lucy's for lunch! It was awesome, even with Mexican coke!
5 comments:
I'm sorry we had to leave before lunch. Amanda and Garet will have to come stay with us for the (someday) Phoenix temple open house and he will have to fix Juicy Lucy's for us. It was so fun to visit Thacher and have this Temple experience with almost all of our family there. Your pictures bring such good memories...
It was a fun quick trip! Why isn't your hair all in your face in the picture like me!?!
maybe she'll want to get married in the same temple her parent's got married in to keep the tradition alive :)
it was a way fun weekend thanks again Amanda!!!
Just found your blog! Too cute! Email me your email address so I can add you as a reader to ours!
Jenn (Quinn) Layton
layton.jenn@gmail.com
Hey this is Analia Palmer...I want to add your blog to my and also invvite you to our family blog since we are not longer going to be in SV I would love to keep in touch and see baby Madison growing up...email me your e-mail so I can invite you to my blog, here is mine analiapalmer@gmail.com
Thank you, enjoy the summer down there here still super cold!!!
Post a Comment