
It's bitter-sweet to be moving!! I LOVE LOVE my house. This was the first house Spencer and I ever lived in. We put in a lot of work and time into painting, decorating, and LOTS yard work. Now we get to do it again starting from scratch! For the next 6-9 months we will be living with my parents. As always there are pros and cons living with your Parents or in-laws.
This house is fun of fun memories and good laughs! I am sad to leave it behind! I love my neighbors and the kids all of the neighborhood. Spencer just reminds me that we will get to make more fun memories in our next house. I'm not sure I can get better neighbors! We will keep you posted when we actually get to break ground, it will probably be a couple of months
Thank You everyone for all your help!! We are so grateful to have such good friends and family!

Yep this was our "moving van/truck." It was AWESOME!! My dad cleaned out his 24ft house trailer and hooked it to his truck and it worked perfect!
2 comments:
can't wait for the new house to be built! carter just asked yesterday "when are we going to sierra vista?" i think he likes it down there!
I had no idea that you guys sold your house! Wow that was fast! Congratulations!!!
Post a Comment