Monday, September 20, 2010

4 years...

September 16th was our 4th Anniversary. For our anniversary we planned on going up to the Forsberg Cabin but it didn't work out. So instead we got a hotel in Phoenix Friday and Saturday night. Here is what we did....
We stopped in Gilbert and got to see sweet little Kaden Brooks Hooper. Here he is 4 days old....Can you say ADORABLE??Me and Kristal with our babies....

Then we went straight to the hospital to see my newest little niece, Charlotte Rose Klippel. She looks like a doll...

That night we went with my in-laws to dinner at Carlos O'Brian's and headed to the hotel.
Saturday morning we slept in until 8:30... It was awesome!!! We just relaxed... went swimming... went shopping (didn't get anything)... Spencer got ice cream... we got lunch... watched a movie... went running... went on a walk... went out to dinner... It was AWESOME, just our little family.



Sunday we met up with the Forsberg family for church and had the privilege to listen to Elder Hales. He was in Glendale on assignment to meet with the bishops and stake presidents, but had a special meeting Sunday with my in-laws stake. He did a great job and I really enjoyed all the talks given. We were so excited that it worked out that we were able to be there.
After church we all had dinner together and celebrated the September birthdays. (Madison and her Aunt Wendy)
It's always so fun to get together with the Forsberg Family. We love when we get to see everyone and spend time with everyone. It's not fun to leave. I can't wait to have a house of our own so they can come visit.I can't believe Spencer and I have been married for 4 years!! It has gone so fast and I have loved every second of it! We have made so many memories and have lots of memories to make in the future! I love you Spencer!!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

so glad you guys were here when Char was born!!

THE POTTLES said...

Hey girly! It was fun to see you this past weekend. Sorry I had to leave so quick. We barley made our movie. Anyway maddi is so darling. I feel like a bad friend not coming to see you. Well I'm glad you guys had a great anniversary. You too are so cute together and I didn't know crystal had a baby! That is awesome for her! Well I hope you have a wonderful day and I hope will get to see you again.

Family of Disney said...

congratulations on four years!