First we stopped in Gilbert and went to one of my best friends Kristal's baby shower. We spent the night at her house and then I got my hair done Thursday morning. (thanks Brittney for cutting/coloring it, Thanks Kristal for watching Madi) Then we played all day Thursday. We spent time with cousins and met my cousin Bingham for the first time. (He's adorable)
After a fun filled day we drove up to Phoenix and spent lots of time with the Forsberg cousins. Friday night we had a bow party with all the nieces (thanks Carley) We made over 50 bows!
Then Saturday we went to another baby shower for my Sis-in-law Jessica. Here are all the Forsberg's that were able to attend.
We had a fun weekend with non-stop activities. We got to see a lot of family and friends and we cant wait for these 2 little babies to come! They will both be exactly one year younger then Madison. They should be here anytime this month!!!
3 comments:
love the last picture. not so crazy about the flower one!! don't forget to send me the pictures from the shower!
Oh so happy! I love to at least see pictures of the people I love since I can't be with them! Thanks for sharing :)
oh wow my girls really do look homeless without their mother around :)
Mallory and Reese had so much fun making bows with you!
Post a Comment