I did the Hummingbird Triathlon 2 weekends ago with a lot of my family....
Allison (my sis) did a relay triathlon with her swimming (she's pregnant) Mom swimming, and my Mom's friend ran. They placed 2nd overall.
Justin (my bro) He placed 3rd in his age group.(30-39)

Landon (bro-in-law) placed 3rd in his age group (20-29)
We also had lots of friends participate. It was a lot of fun having everyone there!! The weekend after this triathlon my sis Amanda, her husband Garet, my Mom, Allison, Landon, and brother Jordan all did another one. They are all planning on doing another one together but its the same weekend as Spencer and I's marathon. BUMMER! Next year I hope to have all of us plus.. Spencer, My bro Jared, my sis Meg, SIL Jessica, BIL Russ, and anyone else!!
2 comments:
Fun fun fun! I don't think I knew Allison was pregnant! Yeah! And look at your cute mother...love you guys!
that is a fun one! i'll be there for sure!
Post a Comment