We had our Forsberg Reunion at Lake Powell at the end of July. ( I am late, I know... our computer has not been working) We had so much fun! This is what we did...

Went swimming A LOT!! Madison really loved it! She had so much fun with these 3 girls! They played with her so much it was great! (Caitlyn, Madi, Me, Reese, Mallory)

Spencer studied A LOT!! Poor guy!

We did sparklers. (Thanks Aunt Katie and Uncle Russ)

We played in the rocks... and tried eating them.

Went fishing....

Went to Rainbow Bridge

Roasted HUGE Marshmallows and Madison ate her share.


We relaxed... AND we went Tubing, Wake Boarding, Hiking, Played games, and ate lots of YUMMY food!! We love the lake!!
1 comment:
Oh my goodness madison has gotten so big! Lake Powell looks like you guys had a blast! I miss hanging out with you! I wish we lived closer together!
Post a Comment