We went on a picnic. (We took our two nephews with us to the cabin, Tyler and Hunter)
Hunter caught a horny toad, he was so SO excited!
We went took the Rhino and Ranger out for a day ride. Madison loves the Rhino! The faster we went the more excited she got.
She took a few good naps through out the day but was still tired after a long day on the Rhino. (just thought the picture was cute)
We were a little dirty.... We followed Nana and Grand dad on the Ranger, and got dusty. We didn't mind a bit. Spence hadn't shaved for a while so he hid it well.
(can you tell I just stuck chap stick on)
We had so much fun at the cabin! We are bummed that its 5+ hrs away! We are hopefully going back in Sept for our anniversary.
3 comments:
love that picture of Madison!
that last pic looks like you have a mustache!!
oh I love the pictures of Madison. I love her hair when your driving the rhino but I also love the yawn...so cute. we miss you guys!!!!
Post a Comment