Wednesday, August 18, 2010

1 more month...


WOW, one more month until our little rascal is ONE!! That's NUTS!!
* I climb onto everything! (table, stairs, beds, boxes, ect)
* She has learned to pull herself in and out of a pool and now tries the bath tub and flips in.
* She is a great eater but still wont eat bananas. She wants whatever we are eating
* She started taking a few steps a couple weeks ago but now she is basically walking.
* She is always on the go in a hurry. She doesn't sit still.... they say she's like me
* She LOVES visitors! When poeple come play she cries when they leave.
* She could live outside
* She folds her arms
* She loves to clap
* She is starting to point at what she wants

LOVE YOU MADI!! What was like without you?

4 comments:

Gina Lee said...

So cute. And I cant believe she broke her arm. Cant wait for that post. My mom told me today. And if it gets her to stop sucking her thumb...I just may have to talk Anastyn into breaking hers too, she sucks her thumb so much its bound to fall off!!!!! Love you, we need to talk soon...

Jessica said...

so cute. she looks just like spencer to me in that first picture.

Family of Disney said...

she gets cuter everyday!

Unknown said...

She's adorable, Marlee! I hope I get to meet her soon =)