Wednesday, October 6, 2010

2 years???

That's right.... 2 years have come and gone. Elder Haymore is home! He came home Sept 29 from Chile Vina Del Mar Mission. He is doing great and trying to adjust to the "World."

Here are all the nieces and nephew with there signs and shirts. (plus Jordan and Meg) This was the first time Madison met Jared and really didn't want much to do with him. Now she loves him.

It sure is fun to have Jared live with us.
The family that was at the airport to great him. He also had friends there but I didn't get a picture of "everyone." (Someone send it to me)
It was so fun to see him again. We were all waiting in the lobby and playing. All the sudden someone looked up and said, "There is Jared." Sure enough there he was! Jordan (my bro) ran and gave him a huge hug. Then all the little kids followed and Jared made his entrance. There was a lady sitting in the same area as all of us and she started crying when she saw the excitement from us all. She told us, "I don't even know you guys, but that was a wonderful welcome home. What a great family." We were counting down the days to see him.

4 comments:

Mary Anne said...

How exciting! That flew by...for me anyway :) What a welcome home gang you guys make. I love the story about the old lady who cried because of it. So sweet :)

Jess said...

I cannot believe that he is back. I cannot wait to see him and talk about Vina- that it where I served as well. How exciting for your family.

Brent said...

Welcome home, Jared!

Thanks for posting, Marlee!

Garet and Amanda said...

I love Jared! Im such a baby and almost get tears in my eyes reading your blog. That was such a special fun day!