Monday, November 15, 2010

I can't wait....


I'm so excited for Christmas!! I can't wait to listen to Chirstmas music, decorate the tree, put up lights and decorations, finish Christmas shopping, gingerbread houses, wrap presents, make goodies, eat the goodies, get dressed for cold weather, sing Christmas songs, Christmas parties, all the family traditions, and all the fun that comes with Christmas. Next week we get to do it all!!! I am one of those people that waits for Thanksgiving before Christmas. This year is a little exception, we are going to the Polar Express. That mean we will start Christmas next week by watching the movie (Polar Express) before we leave. I'm so excited!!!

4 comments:

laurdacooj said...

you are so pretty Marlee!!! Where is the Polar Express- are you talking about going to ride the train? That sounds so cool!

Jessica said...

that's a good idea--we will have to watch the movie too!!

Family of Disney said...

love the Polar express

The Clawson's said...

Oh I'm so jealous that you get to do the polar express! Maybe next year I'll think ahead and do it too! Have fun!