Here is Madison waiting to go to Trunk-or-treat. The poor baby has been sick for almost 3 weeks. Anything she eats it comes right back up. We have been to the Dr and he said its a nasty virus that's going around and has asted up to 3 weeks for some kids. Wednesday we go back to the Dr. She still dressed up and was happy.

She had fun getting candy only if she saw that's what they were giving her, otherwise she just wanted to walk around.

After we went back to Grandma's house and had pizza and celebrated Jared's birthday. (Yes that's a sucker in Madison's mouth. That's what she wanted and loved every bit of it, she hasn't gotten to eat that much food)

Like I said I love to dress up... Spencer surprised me by bringing these costumes home for us. (thanks Keith and Steph)

Our little family... Madison was not happy, she wanted another sucker but I had to draw the line after 3. She already had a stomach ache!
5 comments:
love her costume!! did you make it? this could be great for char, wearing madi's old costumes each year!!!
Aww, sorry she was sick, but you all looked GREAT! I love the costumes that Spencer got for you guys!
Halloween was fun! Your family looked great. Maybe Garet and I will participate next year. Hope Madison is feeling better.
you all look great...hope madison feels better soon! love her costume!!
I wish I was more into the costume thing.
You guys looked great
Post a Comment