Thursday, March 17, 2011

18 months...

Warning: This is a LONG post!
We can't believe that she is 18 months old! (March 8th) She is a delight to have around and can always make your day. Here are some little facts about Madison at 18 months:
She LOVES to take a bath but just recently started to hate water poured on her head.
She still has no interest in TV. (Not a bad thing, but would be nice every once in a while)
She still is a great eater and loves to eat.
She just started eating by herself with a spoon. (Besides finger food, we fed her, less mess)
She is ALWAYS on the go!
Very easily distracted
Scared of dogs barking, but LOVES dogs.
She loves to sing... One of our favorite things... Ask her to sing she will, but you can only understand certain words: She sings in sacrament meeting whenever the organ plays.
She in VERY independent
Loves shoes!!
Plays the piano and started to play with her head. (thanks to Mom)
Likes to climb on the kitchen counter..... It's fun
She loves babies
She still likes to climb on everything.
Likes to do what Mom is doing.
She likes rides in Daddy's truck
Loves to get dirty
She likes to pray and claps when you say "Amen." (thanks to Dad)
Goes to bed very easy! She still takes 2 naps each of them being around 2 hours. (just got up)
Her favorite songs to sing: Patty Cake, The Wise man built his house upon the rock, Grandpa Haymore has a farm, Jesus Wants me for a Sunbeam, I am a child of God, and I Love to see the Temple.
She likes to look a books, especially ones that have openings, or u touch things, etc.
Just started to color.... we have to make sure she doesn't eat the crayons.

It's been so fun to watch her grow and develop a fun personality. She is sure a loving, independent, stubborn, active little girl.

2 comments:

Mary Anne said...

She is so fun! That's awesome that she doesn't like TV. She is seriously so adorable! And I'm so glad you left a comment on my blog because I keep forgetting that yours is private, but when you commented I remembered. I need to put your blog under my private ones instead of the regular ones on the side that update when there is a new post. Aaaand now I'm rambling! Love you. So happy to see that little girl grow up through your blog.

Jessica said...

carter didn't like tv for a long time either...now i think he would watch it all day if i let him!