Sunday, March 20, 2011

1st day in nursery...


Now that Madison has been 18 month, she gets to go to her own church class.... nursery! Here she is already to go to church.

She was so good! I walked in with her and showed her the dolls and she started playing with them, then I left. Spencer went and checked on her and he said she hadn't moved from the dolls. When we went to Sunday school I checked on her and she was just sitting in the chair eating her snack with the rest of the kids, totally content. Spencer went and picked her up and he said they were all sitting in a circle except for Madi. She was playing with the kitchen. We will see what next week is like now that she knows what happens and takes place.

To be honest it made me a little sad to not have her with me. (even though in a couple months I will have a newborn) I missed her! It was a little bitter-sweet because I actually did get to pay attention in Sunday school.

7 comments:

Jana and Brett said...

Wow! I can't believe she is old enough to go to nursery! How exciting! :0)

Jessica said...

love that dress!

The Seiuli's said...

I love her outfit! Love her, good job Madison!

russandkatie said...

yeah for nursery! and nice that your nursery let's them play with toys first! that definitely makes it easier for them to go in.

Tyler and Bryna said...

I Love her!! She is such a doll!!!

Mary Anne said...

So cute! I remember every time I looked in at Sadie and she was sitting in her chair eating a snack I thought it was the cutest thing for some reason! Makes your heart skip a beat for them to be so grown up. Hope next week goes just as well. She is such a doll.

Jess said...

I was SO sad to take Tanner to nursery! I don't like being away from my kids. It is better now and I am sure I will not have the same problem when Jackson goes in. All your pictures are so darling!!!!