When I was pregnant with Madison I never craved just one thing. (besides sweets) I just had a few random cravings. With this is little girl I have had the normal cravings for chocolate, which I have not being pregnant, but for DOUBLE stuffed oreos. I LOVE them!! They are so good dipped in milk and I really could eat the entire package. I have done a really good job of avoiding that isle at the store except the past couple weeks. We have totally eaten our share of packages. Of course the real oreos haven't been on sale so he have eaten the DOUBLE stuffed store brands. (some aren't bad) 'i wanted to post this picture because now you know I haven't eaten them all. Madi enjoys them too.

4 comments:
I am just laughing over here. At least you've tried to be good! And it looks like Madi appreciates you giving in once in a while :)
Cute cute face! I love the mint ones, yummo.
She looks so cute in that shirt....and the shoes match perfect. We love that little girl. and mmm....i wish i had some double stuffed oreos right now....that sounds pretty yummy myself!!!
yum!
Post a Comment