Wednesday, August 31, 2011

2 months old...

Makenzie is such a good baby. People aske me if it's hard having 2 kids or if I have adjusted to having 2 kids. Honestly, it has been easy!! Makenzie makes it easy. She is a great baby! The fun/ hard part is adjusting to a 2 year old.

Makenzie loves:
the stroller
sleeping (sleeps from around 9:30pm- 8am)
being swaddled
talking/ "cooing" (Madi loves it)
eating (she will take a bottle too)
just relaxing- She is such a content baby that I don't hold her much because she is just fine on the floor, in her swing, in her car seat, or my bed. I have tried to hold her more often now because I love holding her but it is nice to get stuff done.
her pacifier (love it)
She does love to be held also
She has started to roll over, which means no more putting her on the couch or unbuckeled in her bouncer. (she is asleep in this picture)
She is such a smiley little girl! This isn't a smile but a funny little face that got caught on camera.
She loves her Sister. Sometimes she is a little scared of her but she can always make her smile. Madison loves playing with her too.We love this little girl! We can't imagine life without her. It seems like she has been with our family longer than 2 months. We all are attahed to her. The other day at aerobics a lady pretended to take Kenzie home and Madison didn't like that. She started crying and kept taking me over to the Lady holding Kenzie and would say "No, me baby," "Mommy get Kenzie." We all love her so much!

3 comments:

The Seiuli's said...

How cute that she was so concerned, love it! She really is an awesome baby and adorable.

Aston Family said...

She is so darling! I can't even believe she is rolling over!! I wonder if Gracie would roll over...hahaha maybe if I didn't hold her 24/7!! Maybe because she is my first! And sounds like she is a great little sleeper too!! Thats awesome! BTW I Love your background pic! Adorable! Glad you guys are doin great!

Mary Anne said...

Too sweet! I'm glad adjusting to two has been smooth for you. It's true that sometimes the older sibling is the one that you have to adjust more with!