After the championship game I noticed I had a few missed calls from Spencer and my Mom. To make a long story short Spencer was at my parents house helping them take out there tile. He had both girls with him so between everyone they were keeping an eye on the girls. I guess Madi fell off my Mom's bed and wouldn't move her arm. Spencer decided to wait it out and noticed she hadn't used it the past 3 hours. She decided to take to her the emergency room, after they told him it would be a 6 hour wait he called his Brother who is a PA in the Emergency Department in Glendale. His brother told Spence to bring her up and they would be ready for us. I made Spencer wait for me to get home and we all made the trek to the ER in Glendale. It was awesome my Bro-in-law had a room ready for us and got us taken care of quick. My Sis-in-law is the Director over the ER up there and even though she wasn't working at the time she came and kept us company with Nana and Granddad. With her there we got spoiled. Madi didn't break her arm but got a nice sprain so she had a temporary cast for a week. We stayed the night there and came home Sunday. We were a little tired! Thanks Amy and Russ!
Spence said she laid there for like 3 hours, if you know Madi that is NOT normal.
No comments:
Post a Comment