Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Bisbee 1000

This was my 3rd time doing the stair climb and the worst I had every done. I was 14 min slower than last year! I got cleared to workout 2 days before and I guess 2 days of training wasn't good enough. I still enjoyed it and did it...

This year my Mom, my Aunt Jana, My sis-in-law Katie, and my friend Jamie all did it. It is such a fun good workout!

After the Race we got to play with our cousins...


Madi and Mason playing with the puppies... Yes one is ours (later post) and the other one is the neighbors.

Painting our nails... Mallory, Madi, Kaite, Reeselyn, Kaitlyn, and Amy
WE love when family comes!!

2 comments:

russandkatie said...

I've done the race 3 times so that means you've done it more than that. I've haven't been able to run since the race cause my knee hurts :(

Spencer and Marlee said...

Your right I have done it 4 times