This year was Madison's first time trick or treating. She loved every bit of it! We went to our neighbors around here then met up with my sister and my friend Mary Anne. I can't believe I didn't get a picture with all the kids!! Anyways, my favorite story was when our neighbor had a tray full of full size some king size candy bars and then has like 5 fruit snack on the tray. She told Madi to pick two. What did Madison do, she picked the fruit snacks!! I was totally excited she was going to be a candy bar for me. :) Luckily she said, Mom and Dad go ahead and take one... No hesitations for me. I'm awful!! I already ate all Madison's good chocolate from trick or treating and wonder why I can't get rid of the last pound or so!!




This year the girls were both Lady bugs... As one guy said to me, "Is there a new movie out with Lady bugs?" I said "Not that I know of." He said, "Wow, there sure has been a lot of lady bugs this year, but I would have to say these are the cutest ones." Then his wife said, "Not only the cutest girls but those are cute costumes." It made me proud.
2 comments:
CUTE outfits!!! They are adorable!!
I agree So cute, both the girls and the costumes!!! ;)
Post a Comment