

Spencer and I have kept our night busy since we moved here. Usually twice a week we spend at the softball fields. (nothing new for either of us) Spencer is playing on a softball team and loving it. His team got 3rd place over all in the season and is getting ready for the season tourny. As soon as we lose 2 times we are out:( I actually enjoy watching him play and going to the games. It's fun to go cheer and also socialize with my sister, sister-in-law, cousins and friends. All the cousins and family put a team together so it's really fun. (plus we are all around that same age) Spencer has come very close to hitting it over but the fence seems to always get in the way!
7 comments:
Looks like fun...now where was this enthusiasm when Steve and I tried recruiting you two for our family team????
Dude, i was all over that! It just never worked out with our schedule. I wish so bad that they had a co-ed team here!
sounds like so much fun hanging out with your sister-in-laws and stuff all the time... oh wait that's what I get to do to :) Isn't family great!!! I'm glad that you get to be so close to yours again! (even though we miss you guys here)
how fun! Chris played on a softball team this summer and it was so fun to have something to do every thurs. night and be able to visit with all the wives. When is Kristal's homecoming? aRE you going? We'd love to see you when you come for Spenscer's triathalon. Do you need a place to stay that night? Let me know!!
Yeah, it was fun having them here and going to the balloon fiesta, even though it was so freakin early! Anyway, looks like softball is fun there. Garrick's excited to move there and play with his brothers and cousins (if they'll have room of course!) :) He plays on my dad's team here and helps bring the average age of the players down quite a bit. Haha
Guess ball playing must have gotton into your system from the very first--we went to Dad's games and Keith's when you were just a few weeks old..
Hey you! haha! I'm totally going to add you to my page now! it's lookin' good by the way! good to hear from you! love ya!
Post a Comment