



This past Saturday I ran in The Bisbee Stair Climb. It sure was a difficult but a fun run! This takes place every year, so I hope some people will join me next year! This year they had just under 2000 people participating. My Sister Allison and a close friend Jamie did it with me this year. It is a 3 mile run and 1000 stairs between. The hard part was the LONG stair climbs (which are all different sizes) and the up hill running! I would look up some of the stairs and think where is the end.... It took me 43 min to finish. I got 3rd in my age group and 8th over all for the females. Like I said it was hard but fun.
10 comments:
I said it once...I'll say it again. You are CRAZY!! But you are on a lot better shape than me. Kudos to you for doing this stuff! It was so fun seeing you this past weekend and I will be in SV tomorrow! WooHoo. I'll give you a call when I come into town.
I will totally do that with you next year!!! That sounds like so much fun!
Ok the second picture made me laugh. Your are amazing. I could never do that.
Gina I am so excited for you to come to Sierra Vista!! You are in Good Shape! Don't kid yourself! I hope I look as good as you do after having a baby!
YEAH Katie!! I am excited for you to do it with me!! Jessica said she is in too!
Well the second picture... I was saying how bad my form was, and Spencer informed me I was trying to stop that is why I looked like that. Although he could have just been being nice.
Gina I am so excited for you to come to Sierra Vista!! You are in Good Shape! Don't kid yourself! I hope I look as good as you do after having a baby!
YEAH Katie!! I am excited for you to do it with me!! Jessica said she is in too!
Well the second picture... I was saying how bad my form was, and Spencer informed me I was trying to stop that is why I looked like that. Although he could have just been being nice.
can't wait to do it!
Congrats on doing so well by the way...see ya next week in Casa Grande. I totally biffed it while bike riding this morning. It hurt like crazy-I hope I don't fall in the tri!
My goodness girl, you ARE crazy. But I say good for you! How are ya? You look so good and happy. It's been a while. Hope you have a good day!
marlee and spencer. I LOVE YOU.
i had no idea you had a blog or else i would be logging on daily to check out your photos.
you two are just top notch and amazing. that's so cool you're running triathlons. look what dave barney has done for both of you.
marlee--you are awesome!!!I'm glad I can be one of your fans and root you on--(and spencer and Jessica too) See you all in Casa Grande
Post a Comment