Thursday, October 4, 2007

UofA Game

12 comments:

Jessica said...

I can't believe you're wearing U of A Spence!!

Jessica said...

oh cute pictures though!

Spencer and Marlee said...

I had my ASU shirt on underneath don't worry!!!

Jessica said...

nice! way to stay true through and through!

russandkatie said...

well that didn't take long to convert Spencer. even with an ASU shirt underneath the hat says it all. You're a Haymore now!

Anonymous said...

YEAH!! Spencer you are finally wearing the right clothes!! I am proud of you!! Wish we would have been there!

Spencer and Marlee said...

He even picked out the hat himself.

Anonymous said...

Cameron said you wouldn't do it....I had no choice but to show him the pictures so he could see for himself that his uncle sold out to UofA!!!

Spencer and Marlee said...

CAMERON-

I can't believe your mom would tell you something like that! The only reason I went to the game was to get a first hand look at what plays they were running and what to expect when ASU destroys U of A in a few weeks. GO SUN DEVILS!!!

Anonymous said...

ASU all the way dude! (we knew you wouldn't betray us!)
Carley

Anonymous said...

Thank you....I knew you wouldn't become a UofA fan. BURN THAT HAT!!!
Cameron

Anonymous said...

ITS ALL ABOUT ASU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. SEE YOU AT SUN DEVILS STADIUM!!!!! LOVE HOLLY