

YEAH!! Our house is almost done! They just painted the inside yesterday and we hope that the outside gets done this week. The doors are in, the windows, base boards, shelves, and the drive way and walk ways are cemented. It is exciting! They gave us the closing date, to get the keys Nov. 27th! We are excited.
10 comments:
That is so exciting!! Its so fun to watch homes go up. We are closing around the same time. I bet you are excited to get decorating and everything. I know I am!
That is mine and Steph's due date! It's going to be a busy day :) Congrats to you guys!
yeah-just in time to get settled before christmas!
does the port-a-potty stay?
Yeah for houses! I cant wait to see it! Its so exciting getting the keys...but the whole signing is kind of scary. We have done that twice, and it doesnt ever seem to get less stressful. But how fun you get to decorate for Christmas. I will have to come down one weekend and help you! I LOVE CHRISTMAS! I am very excited for you guys taking this next step. Now all thats left is a little crib (and of course the little Forsberg that goes inside of it!) haha Love you cant wait for this weekend!
Port-a-pot is included! jk
Baby is not included
How exciting! Just in time for Christmas!
the house looks great...it was fun to be able to walk through it and see it this week!
Your house is so pretty! You guys better keep your yard up...at least the front yard, I don't care what your backyard looks like, that shouldn't effect resale on ours. ;)
Post a Comment