Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Yeah Right...

So having Spencer gone this entire week has not been a blast. I miss him tons! This is not the first time we have been away from each other. (our first weekend being married we were apart)Anyways it still is not fun. BUT... with him gone I decided I was going to go to bed early. YEAH RIGHT!!! With the Olympics on??? You have got to be kidding me! Watching the Olympics is the highlight of my day! I LOVE watching them! I have stayed up soo SOOO late every night watching them. I record it during the day and try to watch it all at night. Makes is a late one, but love it!! I really have enjoyed all of it this year. It always impresses me how amazing and talented these athletes are!!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Hasn't it been so good this year!?! We stayed up so late last night watching it too.

russandkatie said...

Yeah for the Olympics!!!

Anonymous said...

I am with you! I love them too. I am sad they will be over this week :(

Mary Anne said...

so so sorry spencer is gone! no fun! but it is always really really good when they come back...makes you realize what you have when you have a chance to miss it! and yes, gotta love those Olympics. I wish we could have watched more of them, but we don't have tv so we've been going over to friends houses. swimming, gymnastics, track and field...those are the best. i mean it only happens every four years...you can't just miss it!