
So I have been trying to have this baby for some time, on Saturday I mopped the floor on my hands and knees, went on a bumpy rhino ride, did jump squats, went running, etc. Anyways... the purpose of this post is my poor little Madi was playing while I was running on the treadmill. She decided to put on her Daddy's work boots and tripped landing on the treadmill. Luckily I had just finished and turned it off. She still managed to get her cheek and nose. It looks good in this picture. (2 days later)
She is also showing you her boo-boo on her thumb. She got a nice slice helping me dust.
2 comments:
Oh my heck I can't believe you can run this far into your pregnancy. That's awesome. Madison looks adorable even with her booboos. Love her hair.
I can't believe how big she has gotten! She looks just like you marlee! HA HA HA
Post a Comment