Say Cheese...

Okay, just kidding just smile...

Never mind, Let's try to just stand there...

She was eating those apples and when I tried to take them... yep she won! She still looked cute even though she is so silly! oh.. guess what, That dress was mine when I was little. My Mom made it for me when I was 2. My sisters all had the same dress just a different color. I thought it was perfect for Easter!
5 comments:
Oh. My. Gosh. Marlee!! She is so funny and SO CUTE!! How neat that that dress used to be yours. Perfect.
those pictures made me laugh out loud!
Hey Marlee, first off your daughter is so cute!!! My sister wanted to know if you could add her to your blog. Hope you have a great weekend!!
Tonya
Her email is tiffannew@gmail.com
Thanks for adding me Marlee!!!!!!! :)
SOOOOOO cute! Haha the first picture makes me laugh, love her!
Post a Comment