Friday, May 13, 2011

The House...

Here are some sneak peaks of the house!! We would love to have you come visit!!

Here is the entry way into the house.
From the back wall of the backyard.... Look at all that fun yard work! I'm so excited for it to be done!
Front View....
The gym... it's not all the way finished
Right when you walk into the house
The family room....
The kitchen...
Come visit us!!

3 comments:

russandkatie said...

it's beautiful! I can't wait to see it in person!!!

The Seiuli's said...

I love it, you are going to have lots of fun yard work ahead. Don't forget to call so we can help. :)

Mary Anne said...

Awesome! Love love it. And yes you sure do have your work cut out for you with the yard, but it will be wonderful when it's done. It's so big! So much room to run and play.