Yep... BOOMER!!! Madison has a new best friend! As you can tell he loves her too. haha in this picture he looks really happy. She loves to hug him, kiss him, climb on him, and pull his stub tail, and wants him in sight. He has been great with her, he hasn't jumped on her or anything! He is super dirty so we gave him a bath and right after he went and rolled in the dirt. I can't wait for grass! The dirt drives me nuts!!
5 comments:
fun!
Yay for Boomer! Madison loves him, cute pics.
Awww! Hooray for happy reunions. But what about the dog that Boomer left behind?? I bet he's so sad!
That is SO cute!! Where did Boomer go while you guys were waiting for your house to be done? I always wonder how Addison will react to a baby one day!
Hi! Here is our new non-private blog:
http://unslumpingyourself.blogspot.com/
Come on over and leave a message so I can send you an invite to our private family blog.
Thanks!
Jana
*cute pics! Hope you are doin well!
Post a Comment