This little girl has a loves shoes. She always wants them on and gets really excited when she gets new shoes. She recently grew out of her size 4 shoes and is not in a size 5. We were lucky enough to have some hand me down shoes that I got out. We had to try on every pair of shoes and then show Daddy. Out of all the cute shoes that "fit" these are her favorite. My sis-in-law gave these to us, so I have been saving them for her.... when she fit in size 7! I would have to admit she looks cute and walks/runs great in them. (especially for being so big)
They have worked great in the backyard with all the dirt....
Perfect to wear swimming....
She got lots of compliments at the store...
But... NOT for church!
She loves these boots.
1 comment:
Ha ha...love it. Her whole outfit is too cute. That flower in her hair is adorable!
Post a Comment