We moved into our new house. (April 8th) I love it!! It was a crazy day of moving in the wind and rain but some how managed to get it done with the help of family and friends. I still can't believe it's my house but we really have enjoyed every second. Madison took a few hours to get use to the fact that nobody was here but loved playing in her own room with all her toys. It was like Christmas when we got them all our of storage.
We are basically all moved in will some decorating to do and A LOT of yard work! I can honestly say I am so SO excited to get our yard done. I am SICK of the dirt everywhere in our house. I sweep and mop like everyday and sometimes twice because I can't stand walking on dirty floor. We have been doing prep work on the yard but have TONS a head of us. This weekend we hope to get some major work done.
1 comment:
And you forgot to mention it is GORGEOUS and AWESOME! ;)
Post a Comment