Tuesday, November 13, 2007

14 Days in Counting!

The outside

Entry Way


Kitchen

Hall Bathroom

family room

master bath

master room

We are so excited 14 more days until we can move in!! We are excited. Everyday we have to go check and see what they have worked on that day. Last week there was a nursery that was going out of business so we went and got plants for the yard. (and a tree)I also went and got the paint for the family room. It is becoming more real!

12 comments:

Nana said...

can't wait to come see the place in person. For that reason I am so glad marlee and Jessica are racing and I get to come watch Carter. Spencer, will you be my helper???

Spencer and Marlee said...

We are excited that you guys are coming! It will even be better when we can stay at our house! It will be fun to have you visit! I am sure Spencer would love to help he might be running the 2 mile race, but that won't take him long. Our race is going to be long! What time on Friday are you coming?

Anonymous said...

I am soexcited for you!! Finally a home of yur own!! I cant wait to help you paint, but remember what goes around, comes around!! You have given me the bug to get my house finished!!

Gina Lee said...

Okay so where is the picture of Spencer sitting in the bath tub! (fully clothed I might add) You know thats the picture I want to see. haha. I cant wait to see it all done and moved in!!!! YEAH for houses. They are so much fun. You will have to tell me when you are painting and I will be there. After all I stay home now so I can even come during the week!!! Love you cant wait to see you again.

Melissa said...

yeah! how exciting! its fun to paint and do whatever you want to the inside. Chris and I were so gung ho when we first moved in, but we still have 1/2 finished projects from 1 year ago- So don't burn out like we did. Maybe i can come with gina and help paint!!

Jessica said...

looks great. the carpets don't look yellow in the pictures!

Spencer and Marlee said...

I would love all the help painting! Especially because Spencer HATES painting, and he is going to be working hard on the yard. We are closing on the 27th and getting our keys that afternoon. I am going to start painting Wed the 28th. We are going to paint before me move in. The faster it's painted the faster we are in!! Thanks for your help and that would be a BLAST if you two came! Keep me posted on your plans! I will still be working still so in between I'll be painting.

Spencer and Marlee said...

Thanks Jess I hope that they are not to yellow, but they are a little. You'll have to see it in real life. (this weekend YEAH)

Gina Lee said...

Hey! I will talk to Kameron and see if that would work. Kamarie is closing in her house that week too. And I told her that I would help her paint that friday. So I could come help weds and thursday and then go back up friday! Me and Melissa would have to coordinate! I will let you know.

russandkatie said...

I love it!!! Can't wait to see it with all of your stuff inside.

Erin said...

Oh, you lucky girl!! Beautiful house! That is too exciting.

Lisa said...

Hey Marlee, It's Lisa and Cliff. Well really it's just me. I joined the blogging party. It's so fun cause I find people like you! How's life? We just moved into a new place to. I know how it is, counting down and going over every second you can to see how it's coming a long. Hope everything is going well for you.