Monday, November 5, 2007

Wonderful Weekend!!






This past weekend was a lot of fun! We drove up to Casa Grande and met up with a bunch of family and friends for another Triathlon. It was a shorter tri that most. The swim was shorter 400 meters (sounds easy but... try it) 10 mile bike (which is usually longer) and a 3 mile run (which varies from 3-3.5). Although Spencer and I wished to have gone faster in the swim and bike we still managed to get faster times then the past. (considering the different distances) It was fun to be able to join Justin (my bro) for his first tri. He did awesome!! My sister in law Jessica and my friend Jamie also did it with us! We all were pleased with our performances and enjoyed doing it! Spencer and Justin both finished in the top half. That was both of their goals. I actually finished 1st in my age group and 6th overall. After the tri we went to Phoenix to pick up our bedroom furniture!! YEAH!! (22 days until we move in) I love it and I am VERY excited to sleep on my new bed!! (I haven't had a good/new bed before)Then that night we got to spend time with some of the Forsberg family. We watched the ASU game(which was terrible) ate dinner and watched a movie. Sunday morning came fast, we had to leave early so Spencer could get back for his meetings. It was just a fun weekend spending time with our family. We are looking forward to the holidays.

5 comments:

russandkatie said...

Good job guys!!! We're glad we got to spend some time with you guys before you headed back!!!

Kara said...

You guys are too active, stop it, you make me feel so lazy. J/k, congrats! Hey, what's your e-mail address, I'll email you directions for the blog.

Spencer and Marlee said...

Hey Kara! my e-mail address is marlee.forsberg@cox.net ALSO when you move here you can workout with me!! I need a partner SOOO bad!! I am such a slacker on my own!

THE POTTLES said...

Hey you!! You look more like a runner than I did when I was in high school!! I started to run but not very much!! Crazy!! Yeah I am the slayer!! Anyway hey my brother Kaleb is leaving for his mission on Monday and this Sunday is his farewell I can't wait its going to be so exciting!!!

THE POTTLES said...

Hey you!! My brother is going to Idaho pocatello!! He is leaving today with my parents and going up to the MTC!! He's excited. He just got set apart last night it was fun to see him and hear him talk oh and my little brothers talked too!! So it was really fun!!!