
On Saturday I really got to enjoy the nice fall weather. I ran in a 15K (9.3miles) race. The weather was so nice in the morning. It is not the normal fall weather in the afternoon. (seems to be a lot warmer than normal)Anyways it was a fun run with nice hills, flats, trails, road, ect. My Mom and Sister-in-law joined me in the adventure. We did it for fun because we have not been doing much distance training.

I ended up 1st in my age group (20-29): 2nd overall for girls: 6th over all. My time ended up being 1:15. (8 min/mile pace) I do have some gound to pick up! Especially compared to you Sammy!!

Mom the the 2nd Lady in and ran the entire time!! We were proud. (she did the 2 mile run)
7 comments:
wow good for you girls! that is awesome! i really need to start running with you i am way out of shape, and it might take a while to get back! anyways, i will help you figure out how to change your song if you need! just tell me when i am home all day! and we need to go to lunch for your birthday! wahoo!
Camille I would love for you to run with me!! I will need your help on the song junk. As you can tell it is no longer ice ice baby. Something happened to it!! YEAH!! About lunch I would LOVE to got to lunch sometime!
Marlee I hope you had a good birthday. I wish I could have been with you all in Duncan to celebrate. I love you tons...by the way this is a great picture of mom!!!
congratulations!!! I'll do it next year!
Marlee & Spencer! I'm am glad I found you on here, I don't have many friends! Everything looks like it is going so good. Your house looks so good!
hey you amazing running machine! now I can finally keep track of all you guys who are so far away from us! we sure love you guys and we WILL see you at Christmas...whether you like it or not!
Hey you! I ran across your page and I thought I would say hi. Hope you are doing great, it was fun seeing you at church!
Post a Comment