Monday, November 26, 2007

Thanksgiving

Click to play 'Thanksgiving'
Slideshows, scrapbooks, and ecards | Powered by Smilebox
Make a slide show, scrapbook, or ecard

10 comments:

Jessica said...

that was so cute!

russandkatie said...

very cute, we missed you guys though!

Heidi Joncas said...

So maybe I am wrong but aren't you guys close to, or already in your new house?

Christi Pobst said...

We do that too. Buy ornaments on our trips! Its fun!

Melissa said...

So I'm waiting to hear about the new casa........

Mary Anne said...

We are coming down on the 21st to Flagstaff to do the Polar Express thing and then headed to SV after that! Don't worry, we have every intention of crashing some Haymore party so we can see all of you...I already made arrangements with Jan! I'm SOOOO excited to see you!

Kara said...

Hey, are you guys in your house? How is everything?

THE POTTLES said...

I like the new pictures!! Well we are going to disney land and we leave the 22nd and get back the day after christmas!! So I don't think we will be able to see each other this sucks I don't think I will ever see you again!!!! J/K We better see each other or this would suck!! anyways, I hope everything is going good and I'm sorry i won't be here when you are here but I love you So see ya

Haymore Family said...

i hate to tell you, but we beat yall playing one of out worst games!
a. we are way better than u of gay!
b. we are better looking!
c. u guys just suck! i hate to tell you that

Haymore Family said...

hey i need your address now that you have one! email or leave as a comment thanks!
rc_haymore@msn.com or you could call not that you ever do but whatever! jk