Jamie tagged me so, here goes:
(All I ask is that you try not to think badly of me and judge me too much!)
The rules:
A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
1. I don't like then water is left on the sink from washing your face. Weird I know! Ask my old roomies and Spencer. I just hate going in there and getting water all over your shirt from leaning over the counter to do something.
2. I don't like when somebody is sniffing there nose behind me in church, store, school, ect. I don't mind the little sniffs, but the big sniff where you can hear everything really is not attractive.
3. I am not a big fan of recycled air. That sounds weird but any breathing that is really close can't be healthy for you. I hate sleeping and knowing that the air Spencer is breathing out is going right back in me. We sleep facing the opposite directions or one heard higher than the other. I don't like breathing hot air.
4. I am not a big fan of doing dishes when the food is hard on the plate of bowl. When you are done rinse off your dish or at least put water in it so it doesn't become crustified. (word or not I like it)
5. I hate the laundry sitting in the basket!! It makes the clothes very wrinkly. As soon as the dryer goes off I get them out and lay them our over the bed or couch. Or you can fold them:)
6. I hate when I can't find chap stick! I like it on my lips. They dry and cracked feeling not my favorite.
I "tag":
Who ever wants to do it!
1 comment:
You are just as odd a ball as me :o) jk.
Your house looks AWESOME!!! I'm jealous. We'll have to come see it sometime when we are down there and you are all moved in!!
Post a Comment