To be honest I thought..... We have tons to do today and lots of leftovers!!!
Anyways, I gave in. As soon as we were done eating Spencer went outside and didn't come back inside until it was time to go. He spent the entire morning working on the Mustang so we could take it to Bisbee for lunch. We had a great time walking around all the little shops, looking at the museums, and ate lunch. We ate at the BEST Mexican food ever!!! Spencer is a little picky about his Mexican food but was AMAZED with this food. It was so good!! We recommend it to everyone!! The best Mexican food "Santiago's" in Bisbee. It's now our favorite Mexican restaurant we have ever ate at!

6 comments:
alright let's go when I come down next month!!
those Forsberg boys! Their mother did something right when raising them!!!
what a cute hubby! Thanks for partying with us last weekend! Theres couple cute pictures of you... because you are a cute girl!! See you soon!
Okay, now I really want to go there! I love good mexican food!
Can anything be better than JORDANS???? I will be there in February to try the new place...
How sweet! Sounds like we'll all have to try it out!
Post a Comment