
Boomer has officially lost his man-hood!! He was a hit at the vet. They couldn't believe how calm and obedient he was. (some of you maybe laughing) They all had to come look at him to see what a good looking dog he was. He is recovering and seems to be doing great!!
7 comments:
poor baby! Is he calmer now? not that he was bad at all before but, don't they say after they do this that the dog is supper calm?....just to let you know I left and comment on your post below. I am not sure if you will read b/c it is an older post.
Boomer...awww...sorry I really was laughing while I read. He is a cute dog though. I can't wait to get out of student housing so we can have pets! one more year. :0)
Awww! Well, I'm glad he was so tuff! What a good Boomer!
I feel bad for poor boomer, but I had a good laugh reading this and the pic to go with it is perfect!
that's such a cute picture! i remember when we took cooper in to do that and i felt so bad leaving him!
awww...poor boomer! he looks so sad in this picture! breaks my heart...but i'm sure it's all a good thing!
Duke and Daisy go on Wednesday!!!
Post a Comment